The massive wave of construction seen over the past decade is radically changing the appearance of Toronto, Canada's largest city.
Toronto is currently building the second most high-rise buildings n North America, only behind New York. Toronto has the seventh-largest concentration of skyscrapers in the world.
With all these buildings going up, developers are working to stand out by offering unique amenities and, increasingly, building high-rises that stand out from the crowd.
Here are 15 of the coolest condo buildings going up in Toronto right now. Data is taken from the Emporis database of high-rise buildings, and includes only buildings listed as being currently under construction:
1) One Bloor – Great Gulf Homes
2) 181 Davenport and 133 Hazelton – Mizrahi Developments
3) Water Tower – Empire Communities
4) L Tower – Cityzen and Frenbrook Homes
5) Monde – Great Gulf Homes
6) 277 Davenport – Burnac
7) Ten York – Tridel
8) Massey Tower – MOD Developments
9) Howard Park – Triumph
10) Emerald Park – Bazis
11) Exhibit – Bazis
12) ION – Cityzen and Fernbrook Homes
13) Picasso – Monarch Group
14) Wellesley on the Park – Lanterra
15) Aqualina at Bayside – Tridel
Source: Daniel Tencer, Huffington Post Canada
If you want to buy or sell a Toronto condo or loft, contact Casey Ragan at 416-486-5588 or by email at email@example.com
“Toronto’s Condo Authority”